Dreamland

Words and more. :)

Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow." It takes courage to change your style, your opinion, the path you walk, your hat! It takes courage to let go of the weighty parts of your past. It takes courage to find your own voice.
That was an awesome one Anu. :)

"I always knew looking back on the tears would make me laugh, but I never knew looking back at the laughs would make me cry"
This one too Damsel.. :)

4 comments:

“Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma - which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of other's opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.”

This is sumthin I love... thot i wud put it here.. :)

Its awesome!! wow, :) :)

wonderfullllllllllll1!

What is duly his, a man receives :)

I can be found here :)

I can be found here :)
'Ice Maiden'

What is this place?

There's one thing a quote does that nothing and no one else can do... it can become a part of you. You may never meet the person who said it but that person is now a companion. Quotes help you get over pain, feel love, make you smile and laugh, and helps you through those tough days when you think that no one knows what you're going through.

Followers

Contact Me

Mail me at icemaiden.87@gmail.com